Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Denny Chapman - CMSA Mounted Rifle Shooting

Denny Chapman won another CMSA Mounted Rifle Shooting match in Cookeville TN last weekend, ranking him #2 in the nation by the Cowboy Mounted Shooting Association for the specialty sport. "I love mounted rifle shooting - it's an adreniline rush! It requires you to have good horsemanship, a well-trained mounted shooting horse and you have to be a multi-tasker...dropping the reins and guiding the horse with your seat and legs as your shooting," Chapman said. "I've got the best sponsors and companies behind me and 2011 is looking like a great year for me as a competitor and with our media and entertainment work as well." Chapman will be competing in the National Championships in Tunica MS next month and was featured in the April issue of Cowboys & Indians Magazine.
www.DennyChapman.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many cool things going on with your riding and shooting! How do we reach you about getting more information on clinics and instruction? I have a daughter interested in vaulting and a son who wants to start doing mounted shooting. I also have a Friesian mare who needs to find a "hubby." Thanks!