Sunday, November 25, 2007

Denny at the Florida State SASS Mounted Shooting Championships

It was an exciting weekend at the Florida State SASS Mounted Shooting Championships in Williston FL this weekend. The first picture is me with the top Cowboy and Cowgirl, Mike "Cowhunter" Nickerson and Sandy "Hobbit" Isenhour with their Straight Arrow awards that I brought as a Mane N Tail spokesperson. I won Reserve Overall for the two-day match and "Best Dressed" at the Saturday night banquet. As many of you know, I'm also a professional equine event announcer and mounted shooting competitor as well as a performer, so I love having the opportunity to compete in a match every now and then representing my sponsors. Look for us in the Ocala Christmas Parade Dec 1 and performing two weekends in a row in December at the Smokehouse Creek Rodeo Arena in Dade City!



No comments: