Friday, December 19, 2008

Stephanie Cons - Apprentice Trainer/Performer Extraordinaire!






Here are some pics of Stephanie Cons, our Apprentice Trainer/Performer from Ontario, Canada. She's come a long way and has become an accomplished Trick and Roman Rider and is working trick, liberty and dancing horses as well.




We will be the feature act at Holiday with Horse tomorrow night at Canterbury Equestrian Showplace in Newberry FL. I've been contracted to perform our popular "Surfin' Cowboy" specialty act, as well as singing the National Anthem horseback to open the show. I'm very patriotic and proud to do this and have many fond memories of opening sporting events and shows around the country by singing the national anthem for them. I've even sung the Canadian National Anthem to open the Can-Am Equine Emporium north of the border! I opened my "Best of the West" show at the Kentucky Horse Park while singing horseback, walking through the audience to make my way into the arena...That show really got me a lot of publicity.




2009 is already booking up with specialty act appearances, clinics and announcing/emcee jobs, so things are looking good! Thanks for checking out our blog - go to http://www.dennychapman.com/ to see our updated schedule of events!


Happy Trails and Happy Holidays from me and the Wild West Entertainment crew!

No comments: